Giving 20,000 Shoes To Kids In Africa

Lots of people are making the world a better place. Mr. Beast is doing more than most. 

He has developed a philanthropy model that has enormous potential for expansion. Not only does he address critical needs, but he's bringing awareness to his millions of followers, generating a broad-based sense of compassion and generosity. 

His video on giving 20,000 shoes to kids in Africa attracted 3.4 million views in 2 days. 

This project is ideal because it helps people help themselves.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fKTFq-0_IY&t=230s

He explained his program on twitter:


Just a reminder for those of you that don’t normally watch this channel, Beast Philanthropy is a charity we run and all the revenue from these videos goes towards running our food pantries and helping people around the world. Our charity owns this channel, I thought it’d be fun to use my fame to create a loop of helping. Film good deed, inspire millions of kids to do good, use revenue from good deed to do next good deed ❤️


He explained his objective 3 years ago:

I want to build other channels like beast gaming and beast reacts so I can run my main channel at a loss and grow as big as possible. And then use my main channel’s influence to one day open hundreds of homeless shelters/food banks and give away all the money.

Replying to
That’s my gameplan and if you don’t believe me, just watch. I promise I’m dying with 0 dollars in my bank account and I refuse to live a materialistic life.